Saturday, November 8, 2014

After two more shaves

Time for a short follow-up

After I had 2 more shaves with the new razor, I am even more impressed than with the first shave.

The new handle is very ergonomic in the hand and by the weight very pleasant in handling, good grip with wet fingers.

Concerns that 7 blades are too much for my skin has not come true. No razor burn, no nicks.

At the last shave I used 2 razors, one per side of my face, the Pace6 plus and the Pace7, the shave on the side with Pace7 was more gently.

The new honeycomb bar works very fine, you really can feel it is softer especially when your shaving foam is not so slippery.
Yeah I know, sounds like pure marketing, but what shall I say otherwise - it is the reality for my shaves.

Here are two pictures of the cartridges

Pace6, Pace6+, Pace7

Pace6+, Pace7, Pace6

I do not know whether or when the shaver in the rest of the world will be available, maybe it remains available only in Asia.

Next time I will compare the Pace7 with the Fusion ProGlide Flexball - side to side ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment